Google Street View Trusted Virtual Tour
What is a Google Street View Trusted Virtual Tour?
- Literally Street View inside your business (only better)!
- The Virtual Tour program created by Google
- A collection of 360 degree interactive panoramas of your business premises joined together to create a virtual walkthrough of your business so that visitors can navigate around the inside of your business and experience your business, store, restaurant, hotel, showroom, spa or office.
The published tour can be viewed in Google Search, Google Maps & Street View, Google My Business and the new Google Street View App
The Evolution of the Google Virtual Tours Program
- The program began as Google Business Photos in 2012
- Google re-branded to Google Maps Business View in 2014
- In 2015 re-branded again to Google Street View Trusted
- The program is also sometimes known as Google Virtual Tour OR Google 360 OR Google Virtual Walkthrough OR even Google Virtual Video
Google Trusted Photographer
- An independent contractor who has been trained and certified by Google to produce high quality panoramic images
- Must meet strict quality requirements
- Needs specialist equipment: a DSLR camera and 8mm fish-eye lens with 180 degree field of view or one of the new breed of 360 degree panoramic cameras such as the Iris, by NCTech, Samsung Gear or Ricoh Theta-S
- Is trained in the use of the software that builds the virtual tour
- Only a Trusted Photographer can display the Google Trusted badge
- Sets the fee, the businesses pay the photographers and the photographer creates and published the virtual tour
- Is not employed by Google
Benefits of Street View Inside your Business
- Showcase your business to potential customers online
- Make a great first impression
- Stand out from the competition
- Optimise your business presence on Google Search, Google Maps & Street View, Google My Business and the Google Street View App
- Brings your business to life so that potential customers can ‘try before they buy’
- Easily embed on your website and Facebook page
- Creates rich social media content
- Exceptionally cost effective marketing tool
- Invites customers into your business 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Increases visibility and customer engagement which in turn leads to potentially increased footfall
- Turns online visitors into customers
- Gives potential customers confidence and trust in your brand
- Creates a feeling of familiarity
***Research published by Google:
Virtual tours help double interest in business listings
Those who view a listing with a virtual tour are twice as likely to be interested in booking a reservation there. And among 18-34 year-olds in particular, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a tour.
Mobile search is growing and consumers prefer visual appealing content to a screen full of words
(Read more about consumer mobile usage)
What does it cost?
Cost will vary depending on the size of your premises and the number of panoramas required to showcase the areas of the business you would like to share with the world. You’ll be pleased to know prices start at £250.
What is included in the Package?
- Photoshoot of your premises by a Striking Places Google Street View | Trusted certified photographer
- Creation of a full 360-degree panoramic tour
- Creation of a set of 10 still photos
- Uploading of your tour to Google for display on Google Search, Google Maps
- Help embedding on your website and to your Facebook page
Why Choose Striking Places?
- Are Google Trusted Photographers
- Have earned top performer status with Google
- Have been working with the Google 360 program since it started in 2012
- Are experienced and have produced over 500 virtual tours
- Have worked with clients all over the UK
- Work with all business sectors
- Will hand hold through tricky and changeable world of Google My Business
- Help to Set up | Verify | Optimise | Publish your Google My Business page
- Assist with website integration
- Instruction for Facebook integration and social media sharing
- Provide a complete full wrap-around service (Photography / Processing / After Sales)
- Have an immaculate reputation
No hidden costs, no ongoing fees, no fuss
Get a Free No obligation Quote for your Google Virtual Tour
Info Blog, News Post, Street View Trusted, Virtual Tour
Google Business Photos, Google Business View, Google Maps, Google Search, Google Street View Trusted, Google Trusted Photographer, Google Virtual Tour Program, Specialist Photographic equipment, Virtual Tour