Google Street View Trusted Virtual Tour
Is What is a Google Street View Trusted Virtual Tour?
You’ve heard of Google Street View, but what is a Google Street View Trusted virtual tour?
- Street View inside your business (only better)!
- The Virtual Tour program created by Google
- A collection of 360-degree interactive panoramas of your business premises joined together to create a virtual walkthrough of your business so that visitors can navigate around the inside of your business and experience your business, store, restaurant, hotel, showroom, spa or office.
The published tour can is visible in Google Search, Google Maps & Street View, Google My Business and the new Google Street View App.
- The program began as Google Business Photos in 2012
- Google re-branded to Google Maps Business View in 2014
- In 2015 re-branded again to Google Street View Trusted
- The program is also sometimes known as Google Virtual Tour OR Google 360 OR Google Virtual Walkthrough OR even Google Virtual Video
Google Trusted Photographer
- An independent contractor who has been trained and certified by Google to produce high-quality panoramic images, which will bring quality imagery to your business
- Must meet strict quality requirements, which means there will be no reflections or stitching errors.
- Needs specialist equipment: a DSLR camera and 8mm fish-eye lens with 180-degree field of view or one of the new breed of 360-degree panoramic cameras such as the Iris, by NCTech, Samsung Gear or Ricoh Theta-S. Additionally, we keep up-to-date with the latest in digital imagery tech.
- We are experts in the use of the 360 virtual tour software that builds the virtual tour, and it means you don’t have to get involved in the technical side of production.
- Only a Trusted Photographer can display the Google Trusted badge.
- Sets the fee, the businesses pay the photographers, and the photographer creates and published the virtual tour.
- Is not employed by Google
Benefits of Street View Inside your Business
- Showcase your business to potential customers online
- Make a great first impression
- Stand out from the competition
- Optimise your business presence on Google Search, Google Maps & Street View, Google My Business and the Google Street View App
- Brings your business to life so that potential customers can ‘try before they buy.’
- Easily embed on your website and Facebook page.
- Creates rich social media content
- An exceptionally cost-effective marketing tool
- Invites customers into your business 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Increases visibility and customer engagement which in turn leads to potentially increased footfall
- Turns online visitors into customers
- Gives potential customers confidence and trust in your brand
- Creates a feeling of familiarity
***Research published by Google:
Virtual tours help double interest in business listings.
People who view a listing with a virtual tour are twice as likely to book a reservation. And among 18-34 year-olds in particular, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a virtual tour.
Mobile search is growing, and consumers prefer appealing visual content to a screen full of words.
(Read more about mobile consumer usage)
What does it cost?
The cost will vary depending on the size of your premises and the number of panoramas required to showcase the areas of the business you would like to share with the world. You’ll be pleased to know prices start at £250.
What’s in the Package?
- Photoshoot of your premises by a Striking Places Google Street View | Trusted certified photographer
- Creation of a full 360-degree panoramic tour
- Creation of a set of 10 still photos
- Uploading of your tour to Google for display on Google Search, Google Maps
- Help to embed on your website and to your Facebook page.
Why Choose Striking Places?
- Because we are Google Trusted Photographers
- As we have earned top performer status with Google
- Because we are invited to the Google Street View Summit each year which means we keep up with all the latest hints and tips.
- Have been working with the Google 360 program since it started in 2012
- Because we are hugely experienced and have produced over 500 virtual tours
- Have worked with clients all over the UK
- Work with all business sectors
- Will handhold through the tricky and changeable world of Google My Business
- Because we help to Set up | Verify | Optimise | Publish your Google My Business page
- Assist with website integration
- Because we provide instruction for Facebook integration and social media sharing
- Because we provide a complete full wrap-around service (Photography / Processing / After Sales)
- Have an immaculate reputation
No hidden costs, no ongoing fees, no fuss
Get a Free No obligation Quote for your Google Virtual Tour
Info Blog, News Post, Street View Trusted, Virtual Tour
Google Business Photos, Google Business View, Google Maps, Google Search, Google Street View Trusted, Google Trusted Photographer, Google Virtual Tour Program, Specialist Photographic equipment, Virtual Tour